to improve your user experience. By continuing, you agree to accept cookies. More information
After a thorough training course, you are responsible for:
- Working with different machine (tablet press, capper, blister machine, filling lines, sachet line). This work consists of assembling, starting up, producing, disassembling and polishing machine and parts
- Solving minor technical problems on the production line
- Performing quality controls
- Compliance with hygiene, quality and safety regulations
- Participating in improvement projects
- Respecting a hygienic and safe working environment
- First experience in a production environment is required
- You are in touch with the food sector
- You have a good dose of technical feeling
- You preferably have technical training or relevant technical experience
- You are willing to work shifts from Monday to Friday
- You have a sense of order and cleanliness and are hygiene, quality and safety conscious
In this position you will work in an international company, active in a strong growth market. You will have the opportunity to take initiative and the space to develop ideas in order to take your department to a higher level. You will of course be reimbursed with an interesting salary package, including fringe benefits.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, contact Dominique Mulliez, HR Director Europe by email or phone (059 55 39 12).