to improve your user experience. By continuing, you agree to accept cookies. More information
As an "R&D Expert Product Line Nutri" you work within the R&D team on the development of new product formulas. You are jointly responsible for optimizing the product composition of nutritional supplements developed for medical nutritionists with a thorough biochemical knowledge, who recognize the shortages of the body and supplement them with (micro) nutrition.
Within the "New Product Development" process you take an active role in the development of these Nutri products. To this end, you consult the necessary scientific sources and process them together with the information from the market into a new state-of-the-art product composition. You establish contacts with "key opinion leaders" to test the impact of new compositions and to help shape any clinical studies. You provide a well-founded scientific package for each developed formula and translate it to the Marketing Product Manager.
You answer scientific questions regarding the composition of the Nutri products. You are part of the Science department of Metagenics and report to the R&D Manager.
- You obtained a master's degree in medical, pharmaceutical, bio-engineering or biomedical sciences, a PhD is an asset;
- You are interested in nutritional medicine; biochemical and/or orthomolecular knowledge is an asset;
- You have experience with reading and processing scientific literature;
- You have experience in making presentations and proposing scientific findings;
- You have an investigative and scientific attitude;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are flexible and handle input from different angles appropriately;
- You have experience with project work;
- You take initiative and function independently as well as in a team;
- In addition to Dutch, you have a thorough knowledge of English and French;
- You have experience in writing scientific texts, both in Dutch and in English.
In this position you will work in an international company, active in a strong growth market. You will have the opportunity to take initiative and the space to develop ideas in order to take your department to a higher level. You will of course be reimbursed with an interesting salary package, including fringe benefits.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, contact Dominique Mulliez, HR Director Europe by email or phone (059 55 39 12).